Hi readers! How is your fourth day of two thousand eighteen going? Mine’s going pretty well, but I have a lot of stuff on my To Do List after I finish this post. . . argh. I really hope the weather pulls through tomorrow and gets school cancelled. It’s supposed to be -1* when school starts!
I love making resolutions for the New Year. Maybe because I really like lists. I’m never good at keeping the goals I plan out, but I’m going to try really hard this year! Haha that’s probably what everyone says. I’m going to try hard to stick with the main idea they all have in common. There. That’s probably more realistic. Mine are pretty much always the same every year though, so they’re not anything drastic to get used to.
- Become closer to God I want to actually keep up with doing daily/regular devotionals and going to church more often.
- Go to bed/wake up earlier
- Use electronics less– read more! I love reading, but I never seem to want to do it with the option of my phone and some mindless entertainment lying around.
- Journal everyday I know they say not to make resolutions like this. Ones that end in “everyday,” but I already journal fairly often and, when it comes to this resolution, I’ve given the word a looser definition. For example, I didn’t journal yesterday haha. This one is more of a reminder, I guess.
- Be healthier– eat better, exercise more Basically, don’t eat so much junk food and stop being lazy;)
- Become more interesting In the list I made in my journal, I wrote “(do more things you love -volunteer at nursing home -listen to more music)” under this. I don’t want to look back on my life and realize that I could’ve been doing more things I found interesting during the time I spent on my phone. So this is another reminder.
- Be more productive!
Thanks for reading! I’d love to hear some of your New Year’s Resolutions in the comments!
Happy New Year!
Don’t forget to check out my social media links at the bottom of the page!
UPDATE: SCHOOL WAS JUST CANCELLED YAYYYY